- Construction Safety Audit Scoring System (ConSASS)
- Requirements on the Implementation of Safety Management System for the Metalworking Industry
Risk Management (Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations 2015)
- Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Risk Management
- Workplace Safety & Health Requirements for Marine Industries
The applicant organization should submit a request for quotation for auditing service. Information to be provided by applicant organization:
The desired scope of the audit;
- Relevant details of the applicant organization, including its name and the address(es) of its site(s), its processes and operations, human and technical resources (total manpower), functions, relationships and any relevant legal obligations;
- Identification of outsourced processes used by the organization that will affect conformity to requirements; The standards or other requirements for which the applicant organization is seeking auditing services;
Any known differences in understanding between A2Z Hub Pte Ltd and the applicant organization is resolved;
A2Z Hub Pte Ltd has the competence and ability to perform the audit activities The site(s) of the applicant organization’s operations, time required to complete audits and any other points influencing the auditing activities are taken into account (language, safety conditions, threats to impartiality, etc.).
After reviewing the application, A2Z Hub Pte Ltd will inform the applicant organization’s authorized representative formally through email, whether the application has been accepted or declined. Where the application is declined, the reasons for declining the application shall be documented and made clear to the client.
If the application is accepted, A2Z Hub Pte Ltd will determine the number of auditors for the audit, the competences needed to be included in the audit team and the audit duration.
Construction Safety Audit Scoring System (ConSASS) & Requirements on the Implementation of Safety Management System for the Metalworking Industry will be based on Annex 2 to Appendix 1 of CT 17.
Risk Management will be based on Annex 2 to Appendix 2 of CT 17 for Risk Management
- An audit plan is established by Designated Auditors for each audit to provide the basis for agreement regarding the conduct and scheduling of the audit activities.
- The audit plan will be communicated, and the dates of the audit agreed upon, in advance, with the client.
- Opening meeting
- Familiarization tour of the workplace
- Obtaining and verifying information through
- Observation of processes and activities (Physical inspection);
- Review of documentation and records
A2Z Hub Pte Ltd will provide the audit report to the client.
- Request for addition information may be directed to email@example.com
- Complaint or feedback may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the request, complaint or feedback will be sent to the sender.
- Additional information requested may be approval at the discretion of.
- For complaint received, A2Z Hub Pte Ltd will evaluate the complaint and take necessary action(s) to address the complaint. A2Z Hub Pte Ltd will feedback to the complainant on the action(s) taken.
*If the audited client does not allow SAC to witness the audit, the client may not be provided with a SAC accredited report. SAC will also inform all its accredited auditing organisations of the client. If the client chooses to seek auditing services from another auditing organisation, SAC will inform the new auditing organisation that it wishes to witness the audit.
- Does not use or permit the use of the A2Z Hub Pte Ltd audit report or testimony or A2Z Hub Pte Ltd mark in communication media such as the Internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents;
- Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding the audit;
- Does not use or permit the use of an audit report or testimony or any part thereof in a misleading manner.